Baa Atoll Summer Festival 2018
Six famous Maldivian resorts Soneva Fushi, Four Seasons Landaa Giraavaru, Dusit Thani, Amilla Fushi, Vakkaru Maldives and Finolhu, all located in Baa Atoll have come together to celebrate the Summer Festival with a bang in Baa Atoll calling it the “Baa Atoll Summer Festival 2018”. This first ever and one-of-its-kind festival will be held from 20th July to 3rd August 2018, bringing the best each resort has to offer in the dining scene. Guests from each resort will have the opportunity to experience the varied cuisines Baa Atoll has to offer as a destination, on dedicated nights. This will give them a taste of our creativity and service, with a chance to explore other islands during their stay.
The Baa Atoll Festival will officially launch on Friday, 20th July 2018, with a cocktail event in each of the resorts where the teams will celebrate with their guests the opening night. From Saturday, 21st July, each resort will welcome the guests from other resorts with a special set menu for dinner in their featured dining restaurant, for two consecutive weeks on a designated night.
This gives the resort the opportunity to showcase its ‘Dining Scene’ to the guests of the resort itself and those visiting from the other islands for dinner, transportation will be organized by the respective resorts to the featured resort on a daily basis, for a minimum charge of $25++ per person. If the guests would like to repeat their experience in a specific resort, then special arrangements will be made to accommodate the same. Each resort will present a set menu for $120++ per person on food with a special menu for kids. Therefore the price of the menu in each featured restaurant will remain the same.
Amilla Fushi and Finolhu offer:
– once complimentary transfer to any participating Island
– stay 4 nights and get resort credit of $ 300
– stay 7 nights and get resort credit of $ 525
– additional nights to thos will be credited by $ 75 per night
The offer is valid in the period of July,15 until August,10. The period of booking is May,16 until August, 10.
- 21, 28 of July – Amilla Fushi / Feeling Koi restaurant
- 22, 29 of July – Four Seasons Landaa Giraavaru / Blu restaurant
- 23, 30 of July – Finolhu / Kanusan restaurant
- 24, 31 of July – Dusit Than i/ Benjarong restaurant
- 25 of July and 1 of August – Soneva Fushi / Out of the Blue restaurant
- 26 of July and 2 of August – Vakkaru Maldives / ONU restaurant
The Baa Atoll Festival closing ceremony will once again bring the teams together in celebration, on a Sandbank for a Catamaran Regatta competition on Sunday, 3rd August 2018.